Maximum Aesthetics, Minimal Intervention Your masterclass in free-hand composite veneers
December 3 | 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The purpose of this course is to understand the “why’s” and “how’s” of delivering optimally aesthetic, direct composite veneers using the free-hand technique.
A large focus of the lecture will be actual case studies, that will guide you step-by-step.
By the end of the programme, you will be more proficient in the handling of composite resin veneers, to achieve great aesthetics.
- Why’s and how’s of fabricating aesthetic composite veneers
- Smile design
- Selecting composite shades
- Masking discolouration
- Achieving natural tooth forms
- Techniques of creating tertiary anatomy
- Choosing the correct hand instruments to use
- Finishing and polishing composites
- Fabrication of poly vinyl siloxane key/matrix
- Tooth preparation
- Shade selection
- Anatomical shaping of composite resin
- Polishing and finishing to achieve a high lustre
Who should attend:
This course is suitable for both early starters and those who have performed direct resin veneers for many years, but wish to improve the outcome of their efforts.
What to bring:
Participants are advised to bring loupes and headlights.