- This event has passed.
Special Evening to Change Your Dental Future
November 13, 2019 | 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Presentation for 60mins followed by questions
- History of our dental profession
- What we learned from our own clinics
- How to succeed from here
I would like to invite you to a very special night that I have organised for you.
I’m absolutely sure this evening will change the way you manage your practice and increase the return you will get for your effort.
I recently spent 30mins with Dr Jon Kozeniauskas, discussing dentistry and where it is going and how to make a success of your professional life.
I have listened to many ‘gurus’ all around the world and can categorically say that I have never heard anyone, anywhere talk with the depth of understanding about what makes a successful dental business. In short ‘he
blew me away’.
I’m inviting you to an evening with Jon and I promise you, he will turn your mind at how dentistry can change your life forever.
Jon will speak about his vast experience – just look at his CV – in dentistry and how you can make a success of your career.
He claims everyone can double what they are doing and develop a practice where you will gain control and choice of how to deliver dentistry in this highly competitive market.
I invite you to come and be ‘blown away’ like I was.
Dr Jon Kozeniauskas
- B.Sc. Melb 1972/B.DSc. Melb 1976/M.DSc. Melb 1987 TMJ & Occlusal Dysfunction
- Periodontology 1980 Gothenberg Sweden
- Implantology 1992 Branemark Clinic Gothenberg Sweden & 2000 Malo Clinic Lisbon Portugal
- Melbourne University 1990 Lecturer TMJ Dysfunction
- Nobelbiocare 1995 to 2000 Lecturer with Prof Pat Henry Implantology
- Clinical Practice – developed a private practice from one dentist to 16 operators
- Practice Management – Focus Dental Management managed 585 dental practice around Australia with an average increase per dentist of $420,000 per year
- Dental Innovations – Founding Partner
- Dental Clinics Of Australia – corporate franchise group of 53 clinics growing from gross turnover from $30M to $90M in 2 years
- Privately owned and managed clinical group of 8 practices’ in Melbourne & suburbs growing from an initial average gross of $375,000 to $1.4M per practice in 8 years.